The 2019 R10 release includes updates to our profiling tool as well as multiple enhancements and fixes to MDM and Data Flow. This release also includes a new plugin for iDashboards.
The profiling tool will now detect and provide count traits for Null Count and Empty String Count in profiling results.
MDM Processing performance has been increased by in the introduction of parallel processing, allowing MDM processing for different shapes to occur in parallel.
- Version Browser search bar ‘stickiness’ issue resolved when leaving and returning to the version browser screen.
- Users are now able to delete connections containing whitespace before or after the connection name.
- Plugins have been added iDashboards and CouchDB
- MSSQL Plugin has been updated to allow for the user of ‘WHERE’ clauses for real-time query configuration.
- Resolved issues related to menu options remaining on screen when the user navigates away from a DQ page.