The 2020 R1 Release contains the initial rollout of the new Transactional Workflow feature. This is a limited rollout to support integration between the Naveego Platform and the Aunalytics Daybreak platform. As more capabilities are added, the Transactional Workflow feature will be generally released.
- Transactional Workflows (Beta)
- In addition to Golden Records, users can now configure a Transactional Workflow to move larger datasets from a source database to the datastore of their choice while bypassing Mapping, Matching, and Merging configuration.
- Transactional Workflows utilize high volume data movement by leveraging the bulk data load capabilities of the target data lakes and allow users to move data at
- Version display order on the Golden Record Version Browser will now be consistent, versions will be sorted alphabetically by Connection name.
- The most recent 10 versions of a custom query will now be stored to allow users to recover old versions of custom queries that have been successfully tested via the UI.
Fixes and Improvements
- Reduced the amount of whitespace around a sliding toggle that registers a click action to avoid accidental toggling.
- File Reader Plugin - Additional modes ‘FTP’ and ‘SFTP’ are now supported, allowing users to ingest files directly from an FTP/SFTP server.