Release Date: 06/24/2021
The 2021 R5 release contains multiple enhancements to existing functionality as well as two new features for Domain drafts and Transactional Workflows.
- Transactional Workflows - Destination Timing Options
- Max Idle Time - Gives the user the ability to configure how long the platform will wait to see a new/changed data point before synchronizing all ingested data to the target system. This allows users to ensure efficient synchronization to the target system when ingesting small amounts of new/changed data over a long period of time.
- Max Sync Interval - Gives the user the ability to configure the maximum time the platform will wait before synchronizing all ingested data to the target system, regardless of whether or not data continues to stream in at a consistent rate. This allows users to ensure efficient sychronization to the target system when ingesting large amounts of new/changed data over a long period of time.
- Draft Revert
- A new feature has been added to the Domain - Changes Tab that allows users to revert all pending changes to a draft. This returns the state of the Domain draft to match what is currently published.
- The character limit for Golden Record and Transactional Workflow Input descriptions has been increased to 2000 characters.
- Input/Output/Replication Filters will now dynamically filter the list of properties as the user types in the dropdown box.
Fixes and Improvements
- Resolved issue that would sometimes cause errors when a match rule included a property of data type decimal.
- Connections that do not support outputs/replications will no longer appear as an option on the Output/Replication configuration slideouts.
- The plugin list will no longer ‘flicker’ when using the dynamic text filter.
- Resolved issue that would sometimes prevent a changed Agent name from saving correctly.
- Returned option to navigate directly to a Golden Record to the Monitor Module’s Navigation menu.
- Resolved issue that would cause some Agents to use excessive amounts of memory over time.